Personal Financial Planning Services
Aliberti’s Financial Planners can assist clients in the following areas of their Personal Financial Plans.
Risk Planning: Longevity in life
- Death Cover
- Disability Cover
- Trauma/Severe Illness Cover
- Income Continuation Cover
- Accident/impairment Cover
- Health Cover – Local/International
- Personal and Business Asset Cover
Investment Planning: Longevity in Living
- Asset Allocation
- Risk Profiling
- Cash Flow Plans
- Estate Planning
- Life & Disability Cover – assessments
- Retirement Planning – Post & Pre
- Tax Planning
- Trusts – Local & Off-Shore
- Medical Aid Cover – Local & Offshore
- Business Assurance
Definition of ‘Financial Planner’
A qualified investment professional who helps individuals and corporations meet their long-term financial objectives by analyzing the client’s status and setting a program to achieve that client’s goals. Financial planners specialize in tax planning, asset allocation, risk management, retirement and/or estate planning.
We assist clients in planning their financial future and work with them over the long term to achieve their objectives. Our aim is to be the clients trusted financial advisor providing fair objective and independent advice in the client’s best interest.
Why you need a financial adviser
Would you diagnose yourself if you were ill? Would you represent yourself in court? Would you get an unqualified person to prepare your company’s financial statements?
For any person who values their health, legal and financial affairs, the answer to the above question would be simply no. Likewise you shouldn’t ignore the value of sound financial advice. A prudent financial adviser can help you to unpack the complex financial planning process by conducting a thorough analysis of your financial needs. They can assist you to identify your life goals and create a practical plan on how to achieve these goals.
Some of the most common life goals include:
- Saving for retirement
- Saving for your child’s education
- Protecting your assets (household and vehicle)
- Making sufficient provision for healthcare expenses
- Preparing against the risk of death, disability and dread disease
- Saving for special needs such as a holiday
No matter what stage you are in your life, you need a sound financial plan. As the saying goes, it is never too late to start planning for your personal finances.
A professional financial adviser can help you to:
- Set smart financial goals
- Conduct a thorough financial needs analysis
- Recommend product solutions based on your needs
- Compile your financial plan
- Review and monitor your financial plan every year
- Provide you with sound financial advice
The world of financial planning is incredibly complex and the market itself is very competitive with a number of technical nuances that differentiate the best product from the less good ones. Only an experienced expert eye can, in many cases pick up these differences and ensure that you have the most appropriate products for your particular need. Without the proper advice, you could be severely exposed when you need the money most.
Speak to your financial adviser to identify your aspirations, create a plan to help achieve your financial goals and to ensure you remain focused along the way.